Monday, May 17, 2010

Photo Contest

I've entered five of my photos into a photography contest for New Mexico Tourism and I would really  like it if you voted for one of my photos. This contest runs until June 27th 11:59 PM. The way it works is viewers vote for the photo that they like best. The five photos with the most votes each week move into the final round and are judged by a panel. The winner receives $10,000! So vote for me!!!
Here are the links to my five photos:

The Chair, The Hot Air Balloon, Levi, The Window, The Steeple

Choose one of these photos and cast your vote. You can only vote once, to my knowledge and you  need to enter your email address as well. You can also go to www.dayofenchantment.com and search for "Perspectography" to find my photos. On each of my photos there is a Share button that allows you to also post my photos to Twitter, MySpace, and Facebook. Please feel free to share these with you friends and family and ask them to vote for me as well! I really appreciate it!

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment